The Chattahoochee Review and the Georgia Center for the Book are proud to announce the 2016 Townsend Prize for Fiction finalists:
- The Coming, Daniel Black
- Twain’s End, Lynn Cullen
- A Clear View of the Southern Sky, Mary Hood
- Driving the King, Ravi Howard
- An Isolated Incident, Soniah Kamal
- Song of the Vagabond Bird, Terry Kay
- Pretty Is, Maggie Mitchell
- Kismetwali and Other Stories, Reetika Khanna Nijhawan
- Bull Mountain, Brian Panowich
- Offerings From A Rust Belt Jockey, Andy Plattner
We look forward to seeing everyone for the award ceremony on April 28, 7 p.m., at the DeKalb History Center (the Old Courthouse) on the square in Decatur.
T. Geronimo Johnson will give the keynote address. For more information, visit http://depts.gpc.edu/townsend/.